1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?
Blink 182 or Alkaline Trio.
2. What was the last song you listened to?
The one I'm currently listening to.. My Better Half - Keith Urban.
3. What's in your CD player right now?
mix 1, mix 2 and mix 3 from Bill and then Sugarland Enjoy the Ride... and empty slot where Stone Sour mix from Bill was.. but I took it out for the drive to school.
4. What song would you say sums you up?
soo many. So I'll just do this.. Breathe. I love you and miss you, Nathan.
[now the last song is Come To Bed - Gretchen Wilson. I loooove this song.
5. What's your favorite local band?
Roses and Reveries.. formerly Rosebed Acoustics.. going realllly local.
When are the cds coming out! I meant to ask you that, Nathan. The compilation cds.. do you have them?
6. What was the last show you attended?
The last SHOW.. Roses and Reveries. Concert.. Martina McBride and The Warren Brothers.
8. What's the shittiest band you've ever seen in concert?
I've never really seen shitty bands.. I've never been to a concert with a BAND.. cause country artists aren't generally called 'bands'.. Indeedy. Those are the only concerts I've been to.
9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of?
10. What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
my horrible singing../learning to play guitar. I get more involved when listening..cause I sing anyways..
11. What show are you looking forward to?
none currently planned.. any show locally.. concerts.. none planned and who knows when that'll happen.
12. What is your favorite band shirt?
I like band shirts! It's hard to chooose.. depends on my mood.. and then I'm quite fond of these three band shirts that aren't MINE.. but I have them. I love you and miss you too, Gabby.
13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Mmmmm.. depends on mood.. right now, definitely Jennifer and Kristian from Sugarland!
14. What musician would you like to hump for a day?
Just like crush, just like make-out.. all that stuff.. I don't care for the word hump. Well, whatever.. it's okay when talking about a camel or happy hump day. I don't like the word fuck for this context, either. People are soo... degrading with the human body. That reminds me of my 'hot' away message.. I signed on my other sn to get it just for this!
so, I don't like how much people use the word hot/hott to describe people. gah. it's so degrading.. as if the human race isn't degraded enough already. fuck it.
Yeah. So anyways.. I wouldn't just do it with anyone.. if I ever even do it, period. So.. you had to go the long way to find out NONE, I WOULDN'T. Unless that person just so happens to be a musician..
15. Metal question-Jeans and Leather vs. Cracker Jack clothes?
Cracker Jack? Hmm. I don't know. I like jeans.. I like sweats.. I've always wanted leather pants..partly because of Grease.. I do have my leather jacket..
16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
I'd have to tell you after listening to stuff by them.
18. Blackjack or solo Michael Bolton?
I'd have to tell you after listening to stuff by Blackjack.
19. Doesn't Primus suck?
I've never heard anything by Primus.. so I can't tell you. I listen to everything, though.. so most likely not. And by I listen to everything, I obviously haven't heard stuff by every artist out there.. but I'll give everything a try and I like every genre.
20. Name 5 flawless albums:
Angels & Airwaves. Hehehe.
Mixes I make.
Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack.
Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.
*shrug* There's more, I know it.
21. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
22. What was the greatest decade for music?
Hmm. I like music from any decade.. so n/a.
23. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own?
I'm not sure. Shall I count? I might own more than I do.. but Joe has some.. so it's pointless for me to get them..at least at this point in time. I don't know.. because I don't know how many cds I have that came with a DVD.. like Dashboard. I know of at least five.. I'm not going to look.</b>
24. Do you like Journey?
Indeed! I have the essential Journey.
25. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Too many.. unlike Bill, I AM a soundtrack person. Huge. Most likely Rent. And then RHPS and POTO.. but I loooove others, as well.
26. What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?
Uhh.. I don't "wisen up".. I listen to everything.. so there might be phases of listening to mostly a certain genre.. but I don't dislike what I previously listened to a lot..
mmm. My Little Girl - Tim McGraw. ♥ It's in Flicka.. go see it! and Happy Feet!
27. What's the crappiest CD/record/etc you've ever gotten?
I don't know that I find cds crappy.. I like what I like.. and that is pretty much everything.. just like I'm not ashamed of what I have.
28. Do you prefer vinyl or CD?
Mmm, Something More! - Sugarland. Loooove!!
Someday some boy will come and ask me for your hand
But I won’t say yes to him unless I know
He’s the half that makes you whole
He has a poet's soul
And the heart of a man's man
I know he’ll say that he’s in love, but between you and me
He won’t be good enough
Ohhh. Holes in the Floor of Heaven - Steve Wariner was on B104 on my drive home. It made me want to cry.
And then I switched the station, and Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober. I like that song.
That's something I can add to my list for Joey!! Evanescence and Lacuna Coil! :O